当前位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 口语入门 > 正文
2006年9月5日 19:13:52 星期二
英文短句
资料搜索

推荐课程
热点资讯
▍文章正文

最常用商务口语 200句 (2)
发布时间:2006-8-30 9:55:22 | 信息来源:本站原创 | 浏览:

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
115 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
116 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
119 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

本新闻共3页,当前在第1页  1  2  3  

 
 
[打印本页] [关闭窗口] [返回顶部] 转载请注明来源
特别声明: 本站除部分特别声明禁止转载的专稿外的其他文章可以自由转载,但请务必注明出处和原始作者。文章版权归文章原始作者所有。对于被本站转载文章的个人和网站,我们表示深深的谢意。如果本站转载的文章有版权问题请联系编辑人员,我们尽快予以更正。
栏目编辑: 阿林 责任编辑: 阿林
原始作者:京华学校 录入时间:2006-8-30 9:55:22
信息来源:本站原创 投稿信箱:360edu01@163.com