当前位置:首页 > 商务英语 > BEC二级 > 正文
2006年9月5日 19:13:52 星期二
▍文章正文

商务英语900句
发布时间:2006-8-7 16:28:57 | 信息来源:本站原创 | 浏览:

洽谈中请您多多关照。
Lets hope for good cooperation between us.
希望我们能很好地合作。
I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!
祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!
Your health!
为您的健康干杯!
It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?
据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事?
This food is a Sichuan speciality. Help yourself, please.
这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气。
Make yourself at home and eat it while its hot.
大家趁热吃,别客气。
May I ask, what line are you in?
请问,您一向做什么生意?
I mainly deal in Chinese crafts.
主要经营中国工艺品。
You can talk the business over with Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.
具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。
Can I reserve a table for eight people?
请预订一桌八个人的酒席。
Do you like to have Chinese food or Western food?
你们要中餐还是西餐?
Wed like to have Chinese food and pay ten yuan a head.
我们要中餐,每人十块钱。
Welcome. Please sit down.
欢迎光临,请入席。
Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for us.
你们专门为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢。
Here is your invitation card.
这是给你们的请帖。
Well meet you at the gate of the hotel at six this evening.
晚上六点,我们在饭店门口等你们。
Thank you for your invitation.
谢谢您的邀请。
Ill certainly come if I have time.
如果有空儿,我一定去。
Is this the service counter of the restaurant?
餐厅服务台吗?

Our manager would like to meet you.

我们经理想和你们见见面。

Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.
今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。

We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.
今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。

If its convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.m very glad to know you.
如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。

If you are free, please come and join us.
如果您有时间的话,请光临。

Weve heard a lot about you.

我们对您非常熟悉。

How shall I get in touch with you?
怎么和您联系?

Im in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call.
我住白云宾馆二零八(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。

Here is my card.m very glad to know you.
这是我的名片。

If there is an opportunity, wed like to see your manager.
如果有机会,我们想见一见你们经理。
Welcome to China.

欢迎你们来中国。

Werent you on the phone to me yesterday?
昨天打电话的是您吗?

Yes, I was.
对,是我。

Im very glad to know you.m very glad to know you.
认识您非常高兴。

Its a great pleasure to meet you today.
今天能见到您非常荣幸。

本新闻共4页,当前在第4页  1  2  3  4  

 
 
京华学校免费课程
资料搜索

京华试听课程
热点资讯
[打印本页] [关闭窗口] [返回顶部] 转载请注明来源
特别声明: 本站除部分特别声明禁止转载的专稿外的其他文章可以自由转载,但请务必注明出处和原始作者。文章版权归文章原始作者所有。对于被本站转载文章的个人和网站,我们表示深深的谢意。如果本站转载的文章有版权问题请联系编辑人员,我们尽快予以更正。
栏目编辑: 阿林 责任编辑: 阿林
原始作者:京华学校 录入时间:2006-8-7 16:28:57
信息来源:本站原创 投稿信箱:360edu01@163.com