当前位置:首页 > 商务英语 > BEC二级 > 正文
2006年9月5日 19:13:52 星期二
▍文章正文

商务英语900句
发布时间:2006-8-7 16:28:57 | 信息来源:本站原创 | 浏览:

这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。
I think these patterns are quite good.
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。
We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you.
我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。
What particular items are you interested in?


请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣?
We are very much interested in your hardware.
我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
What products do want to purchase this time?
您这次来主要想买些什么东西呀?
We should like to purchase Shanghai printed pure silk fabrics.
我们想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。
We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.
只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。
If there is any need, wed like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate.
如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。
Youve made some readjustment in your import and export business, havent you?
你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗?
I wonder whether youll go on importing this kind of equipment?
你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了?
The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged.
我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。
Itll benefit us both then.
这样一来,对双方都有利
It is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. Is that so?
听说贵国开始接受私人或政府间的贷款了,是吗?
The policy in our construction is to rely mainly on our own efforts, so the accumulation of funds is socialistic.
我们的建设方针是以自力更生为主,资金积累是社会主义性质的。
The principle that we are insisting on is to take into consideration our ability to pay when we import goods.
我们坚持的原则是,我国进口必须根据我国的支付能力。
I wonder whether you need a loan.
你们是不是要求贷款。

Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted?
你们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下?
We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。
We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.
我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗?
We have adopted, for example, payment by instalments.
比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。
Were very glad that you have such a friendly attitude.
我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。
We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.
我们的贸易政策是一贯的。
We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.
我们坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。
Yo
u have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before.
你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。
We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid pratices and adopt some general international pratices.
我们设法消除一些死板的做法,采用国际上通用的贸易方式。
We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work.
我们在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。
Wed appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

本新闻共4页,当前在第3页  1  2  3  4  

 
 
京华学校免费课程
资料搜索

京华试听课程
热点资讯
[打印本页] [关闭窗口] [返回顶部] 转载请注明来源
特别声明: 本站除部分特别声明禁止转载的专稿外的其他文章可以自由转载,但请务必注明出处和原始作者。文章版权归文章原始作者所有。对于被本站转载文章的个人和网站,我们表示深深的谢意。如果本站转载的文章有版权问题请联系编辑人员,我们尽快予以更正。
栏目编辑: 阿林 责任编辑: 阿林
原始作者:京华学校 录入时间:2006-8-7 16:28:57
信息来源:本站原创 投稿信箱:360edu01@163.com